Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Swear Words.

Most of us know the whole alphabet of swear words. I won't go into detail here as I won't tempt to offend anyone. Personally, I like swear words. Let's face it, it's very hard to go on without every speaking a swear word. They're one of the easiest ways to release anger without any physical harm involved. Plus they just make so many things so damn funny. Ironically, I swear less often than I usually do in real life. I just don't have that much of a need to use them, plus I'd rather use them in appropriate situations. The only thing I truly despise about them is the racial slurs and when someone makes a large amount of use of them that they make up every word in the sentence. Ex." F*** this motherf***ing f***er!". It get annoying and old after awhile. The best way to use them is mixing them up with real actual english words. I don't ask for much, but it'd be nice to hear a sentence that makes sense. This only applies to the people who uses them excessively. In a way, it's like drinking beer (for adults), it's ok to use them once awhile but excessive use could get you screwed. Lesson of the Day:

#6. Use swear words with caution. Don't go overboard with their use, as some people might look down upon them.

No comments: