Monday, August 27, 2007

Superbad Review

So I went to a theater to see the film on Saturday (I think). Anyways, seeing as this was made by the guys who did The 40 year old Virgin and Knocked Up, I kinda expected it to be a great film. And it was. This movie was badass. It really went the whole mile when they showed some scenes that were kinda explicit even for a R-rated movie. They just put it out and show the audience thier kind of humor. This had balls and quite literally too if you go to see it. I was laughing throughout the movie and felt as if I was part of the characters. When I saw it had some teens in it and their problems, I had chills that this might be one of those movies with cheezy endings where the characters have that emo/popular/nerd esque kind of feel to it. But this had nothing to do with that. These were real unique characters who have their own different perspective on different issues. I'd say that this is one of the top movies of the year I have seen yet. I really hope to see more films from the creators. Their films haven't ceased to amuze me yet. If you get the chance, see this movie!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: