Thursday, August 30, 2007

Buying consoles...

The next generation has come, according to the gaming world. Yes, all around us there are newer technology and new ways to enjoy the way we play video games. So if you have a special item on your wishlist, get ready to get the greens out of your wallet because there is are many ways to get your hand on one. Prices start to go higher as the holiday season approaches more and more yet we have only a limited budget when it comes to buying those things that we want the most. Remember: Even if you don't get your hands on a console right away, it's not the end of the world, folks. There are plenty of more opportunities to get one. First, I'd like to say that eBay is a last resort. Many times there are buyers who have paid a good amount of money for a console but the sellers wouldn't send them what they've paid for. Belive me, I would know. (Some) Game stores are valuable to fill you on the information when they would be getting a new shipment of them hence you can be prepared. Some websites track where consoles are sold and the quantity that the seller has; that is also very useful. Before you really get the opportunity to get a console, think to yourself: Do I really want this? Is this something I won't be wondering what if I had I bought another console? Be very sure or you may lose a lot of money to this decision.

The very reason for this post is that today I can annouce that I, myself, have got my hands on a Wii. I don't want to argue with any console fanboys about which console is better. I'm just making a statement for the very reason and I can proudly say that I have no regrets. Now for the Lesson of the Day:

13. Be cautious when buying a console. Take careful steps when thinking how safe is the sale or if you really desire it.

No comments: