Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Simpsons Movie Review

So I watched the movie the other day, and I wasn't sure what to expect. For the first 30 minutes of the film, I wasn't sure if there was a plot or not, but just went along with it. As the movie went on, I could see where this was going. Not much of a comedy film but a new story to hear about. The jokes were just about the same as the new episodes they show recently so I got a chuckle or two. It just seemed like an hour and a half long episode of the Simpsons. I won't go into detail here for those of you haven't seen the movie. If you're a fan, you might like this film. I just can't guarantee that you'll have as much fun with it as you had in the earlier seasons of the show. I'll give it some 'props' for going the extra limit on some parts of the film that I thought they wouldn't dare go near, for those people waiting for those unexpectations. Yeah, I know that sounds ironic, but that sounds just about true. It's a good film to see and enjoy. I wouldn't call it the greatest film ever made, but that is just my opinion. I was amazed just how long it took to make this film (5 years I think). Very much CGI (Computer Generated Image) and tons of voiceacting, even for those small parts in the film. Cred to Matt for going the limit there and not just slacking off like some hollywood directors would do.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Oh and sorry for no lesson for today. Argh! Writer's block!

No comments: